Welcome to Karli's Kafe!

Here, we aspire to be authentic. Everything here is from our very own family recipes! Growing up, my grandmother took care of me while my parents worked. She was known as the "bread lady". She baked everyday. From cookies to cakes to any type of bread you can think of. People would call her over holidays and birthdays and put in orders of what kind of yummy desserts they wanted. I always wondered why she didn't open her own bakery--so I decided to open one for her!

We don't stop at sweets and bread. We have delicious meals as well! Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Come in for a stack of warm pancakes and a hot cup of coffee. Not a morning person? Then stop in for a club sandwich on our homemade sourdough bread on your lunch break. Don't miss out on a delicious juicy burger or a yummy steak taco for dinner!

Bring your friends and enjoy a nice hangout spot with great food and drinks!

Comments

Popular Posts